EP 267: What Is A Value Ladder?
In today’s episode, we’re talking about what a value ladder is and why it matters for your online business. “Value ladder” is a term you frequently hear in the online marketing space. The main concept is that you have a lineup of offers that increase in value and price. Let’s break it down.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- The term value ladder refers to a lineup of offers that increase in value and price
- One model of a value ladder is a process where people start at the bottom and move up
- Another model provides the same solution but allows people to choose the level of support that works best for them
- A different type of model is to create offers that make sense for the journey your customer is on
- Why I created a value ladder that corresponds with where people are in their journey of building a business
- The difference between a value ladder and series of upsells and one-time offers
- The mistake that many entrepreneurs make when it comes to their value ladder
- How a value ladder can increase customer lifetime value